Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Let the Games Begin!

HI EVERYONE!!!!


Today, My Mama came up with a new GAME for us!! 

She says that if her friends and their friends and THEIR friends "Share" my blog on Facebook and we get people following us directly on the blog, she will donate to a worthy cause, shelter, fundraiser or benefit for every 25 people that follow me!

I have NO idea what ANY of that means, but if she says she'll do it, she will!

This means that she will have to be more on top of things and update more often AND she said that I can talk about my friends at Daycare at Wiggles and Wags!

I have made LOTs of new friends in the last few weeks, so I can't WAIT to tell you about them and have Mom post some pictures of them!

So... Let's get this party STARTED!

READY, SET, GO!!






1 comment:

  1. Millie,
    You Mom is such a neat person. You are one lucky gal!

    Marie (Rudy's mom and Emma's foster mom)

    ReplyDelete