Thursday, March 8, 2012

TUG OF WAR


Lastnight my Big Brother, Jake, taught me how to play Tug of War!!

He never did let me win, but we had so much fun!  I hope we can do this all the time. 

Hey Jake... one day I'm going to grow up big like you and you will have a battle on your hands, thank you for teaching me how to do it now so I have lots and lots of practice!

I am 9 weeks old now!  Mom says I act like a teenager.  Not sure what that means, but I seem to try to get my way ALL the time.  Mom's a tough one though.  I need to figure out different ways to fool her.

I get to run around the house more now and it's sooooo fun!!  You should see all the things there are for me to play with!!  Slippers, socks, vacuum cords.... I don't understand why I keep getting told "no"!  I'm just having fun!  And my 100 toys are just getting boring... :) 

Mom says Jake is a great babysitter for me.  I slept all night lastnight without even waking up at all! 

Have a great day everyone!! I need to rest!!

1 comment:

  1. Millie, we just love your updates! I'm so glad Jake is such a good big brother. Don't forget to take it easy on Maggie. :)

    ReplyDelete